Application Forms can be filled and submitted online by clicking here
Once application forms have been filled and submitted, parents/guardians are requested to come to the school to meet the Admissions Officer with the following:
1. Completed and signed Indemnity Forms
2. Completed and signed Residential Details
3. Admission and Administrative Fees
4. Copies of child/ward’s previous term reports
5. 2 Passport Size Photographs of child/ward
Parents/guardians are welcome to meet the Admissions Officer any time during working hours (9 00am – 5 00pm) from Mondays to Fridays.
Information regarding the School Uniform can be found here
Parents/Guardians and their children/wards are requested to read the Rules of Conduct for Students which can be found here.
If you have any queries/enquiries, please email